Independent advisors are overcoming industry challenges to better assist Canadians!
In this SimplyAdvised Podcast, Francesco Coccimiglio, an independent advisor and portfolio manager at Hampton Securities Limited, discusses the advantages of working with an independent advisor, the different facets that clients look for and his holistic approach to financial planning.
Francesco Coccimiglio discusses:
- What wealth management looks like in canada
- Why empowerment and education is a critical component when dealing with clients
- Why he decided to become an independent advisor
- The advantages of working with an independent advisor
- The cruciality of his planning process
- And more
Connect With Francesco Coccimiglio:
- Phone: (416) 356-9009 or (416) 862-8715
- Hampton Securities Limited
- Francesco Coccimiglio’s Linkedin
About Our Guest:
Francesco Coccimiglio is the vice president, investment advisor and portfolio manager for Hampton Securities Limited and has dedicated the past 13 years to putting his clients in control of their financial future through creative- wealth building strategies. He is a firm believer in placing clients’ interests first while also educating them on critical financial matters, which he does by stripping wealth management of the baffling jargon and persistent noise typically associated with his industry.
Francesco lives in Toronto with his wife and 2 children. He is an avid cyclist and has a passion for travel to all the deep corners of the globe. He is currently the President of the Kiwanis Club of Casa Loma.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed