Do you know what taxes you will owe in retirement?
In this episode of the SimplyAdvised Podcast, we speak with Frank Marano, licenced fiduciary financial advisor at Marano Consulting on the significance of taxation in retirement. As well as real-life client experiences, warning signs, and pitfalls you don’t want to overlook!
Frank Marano discusses:
- What he does for his clients and what makes him a unique financial advisor
- Why tax planning is so important
- Taxation laws you should be aware of
- How Social Security is taxed
- What happens when you lose a spouse
- And more
- Newsletters and Articles
- Forbes – Not out living your income
- Forbes – New Tax Law
- Better Business Rating
Connect With Frank Marano:
- (845) 505-3007
- Marano Consulting
- Linkedin: Frank Marano
- Facebook: Frank Marano
- Twitter: Frank Marano
- Schedule a meeting
About Our Guest:
Frank Marano, is a licensed fiduciary financial advisor at Marano Consulting, and has helped individuals and businesses prepare for success for over 25 years, his advice has appeared on CNNMoney.com, Forbes, and Money.com. He provides clients with experience and solid knowledge to help put them on the path toward financial independence.